Americans need to vacation more — it’s a fact. We’ve talked about the importance of travel to culture, but its impact on your mental health cannot be overstated. Expedia actually conducted a recent study on the phenomenon, and you can read about it here.
That’s why Dave & Deb — more commonly known as the Planet D — joined forces with Expedia to develop the Vacation Deprivation contest, which is centered around Pinterest. Read more about the contest on their blog, but the basics are right here:
How to Enter
Once you’ve come up with a theme to your board, you will need to do the following:
- Follow ThePlanetD and Expedia on Pinterest.
- Create a new Pinterest board called Expedia’s Vacation Deprivation.
- Pin at least 10 travel photos to your board.
- Tag each of the pins with #ExpediaThePlanetD
- Share your board on Pinterest, tweet it, share it on facebook and get people to like your pins! The more likes and shares, the better!
- Send an email to email@example.com Which includes your name, city, state/province, country and the web url of your Pinterest Board.
Winners will be chosen by the following:
- Number of Repins to photos in the Find Yours Pinterest board (25%).
- Number of Likes to photos in the Find Yours Pinterest board (25%).
- How well the Find Yours Pinterst board reflects your chosen theme (50%)-
Contest Closes November 30, so don’t waste any time.
You can check out our Pinterest board for ideas. Happy pinning, and good luck!